FRAGTrack - Viewing and Comparing Insight Charts
- There are 2 types of Insights in FragTrack:
- Default (All Installations) - displayed by default when navigating to the Insight view
- User defined (Custom Insights) - these can be selected from the top level navigation
- After creating an Insight and Adding an Insight Filter you are able to view several different charts for the Insight selected use the dropdown to toggle between Insights, including “All Installations” (the default).
- Within each Insight it is possible to select and deselect Insight Filters - refer to Adding an Insight Filter and using Defaults. When ‘toggled on’ (meaning that Filter checkbox is selected), the data for each of your selected Insight Filters will be displayed in the Charts area.
- There are 3 different charts available for each Filter: Run Charts, Cumulative Distribution, and Frequency Distribution. For more information on viewing and interacting with these charts refer to:
Working with FRAGTrack Run Charts
Cumulative and Distribution Charts
- Across all Charts, a date range is displayed at the top right of each Filter.
Note that even if the Filter settings is defined as “2 days” (a Day Input), each Filter will display a specific (converted) date range, i.e. Month Day YYYY - Month Day YYYY. Keeping the date ranges uniform allows Filters to be more easily compared within each Insight.
- It is not possible to change the order of each Insight Filter, so the most practical way to compare your Insight data is to select or deselect the Filters that you would like to compare (step 3, above).
- Selecting a custom Insight also allows you to Export the Insight data in a Microsoft Excel format (option top right). The Export Insight functionality is not available for “All Installations”.
Note - while the Filters selected update the charts displayed in the current view, this does not change the data exported (all data is exported for the current Insight).
For more information on this functionality refer to Generating Data Exports.
Printed copy may not be the latest revision May 2020