FRAGTrack - Logging into FRAGTrack
- To access your FRAGTrack Dashboard you will need to login via BlastIQ (using your existing login details).
- To login please head over to https://www.blastiq.com/identity/account/login
- Enter your email address and select Login.
- After entering your email you will be redirected to an authentication screen where you will need to enter your password. Select Log in to continue to the FRAGTrack Dashboard.
Note: from this popup you are also able to reset your password by selecting the Don’t remember your password? option.
- From the following screen select your Site from the Select Site… dropdown.
Note that if you have only one Site you will be automatically redirected to your FRAGTrack Dashboard.
If you have multiple Sites you can switch between them using the toggle top left of screen in the navigation area.
- If you do not currently have a FRAGTrack product you will need to contact Orica to request access. To learn more about this product please visit the FRAGTrack homepage.
- After you have selected your Site you will be automatically redirected to the Dashboard with the default ‘Grid View’.
For further information about the Dashboard please refer to Understanding the FRAGTrack Dashboard knowledge base article.
- Note that you can log out of BlastIQ and FragTrack at any time using the Logout option top right (select your username > Log out).