Orica will release an update to BlastIQ Mobile on 5 February 2020.
A notification will appear in the BlastIQ Mobile app on start-up once the update is available. We hope this will enable customers to perform the update without assistance from the specialist.
Features included in the February release
Update to Hole Diagram:
- Zoom feature has been introduced on both the design and actual side of the charging panel
- Decks on the diagram itself can be selected in a stacked product card scenario to bring that card to the top of the stacked deck.
- Error value not being rounded to 1 decimal place in the deck edit key pad
- Jumping hole diagram on the charging panel
- Need to enter data multiple times in the charging panel.
- Removal of the option to turn on swipe to create a path and the north indicator - these will now be available at all times
- Removal of the diagram on the actual side of the diagram when an invalid design message is returned on the design side
- Addition of a "no content" message for the drill plan page when no plans are available on BlastIQ Mobile.
- Snackbar modified to allow for longer messages
- Removal of the message on the drill plan page for the removal of blasts from the device
- Any inferred/calculated values are now hidden from view.
- Updates to csv export
- Placement of the more options on a deck at the bottom of the diagram