Next generation BlastIQ™ Latest Release
September 12th, 2019 UPDATE
– Updated from Aug 26th release notes
Fully Responsive Hole Details and Site Map screens
Hole Details and Site Map pages are fully responsive and work properly in Desktop, Tablet and Mobile Phones with different browser window sizes and zoom levels.
- The user can now readjust the screen size by dragging the window to appropriate dimensions, the contents in the window realign according to user window size specifications.
- The user can now readjust the site map by dragging the window to appropriate dimensions or by changing the zoom level, the contents in the window realign according to user window size specifications.
Grouping all Charts within "Fired Blasts"
Updated Loading Design
Including Loading ‘Updated Design’ in Over/Under Loading calculations and comparisons
Additional bar has been included for with the corresponding "Adjusted Design Loading"
Update for Blast Plan in hole view Tab for loading with comparison between adjusted design and actual
- We used to consider the "Original Design" value from Shot Plus for loading weight comparison with Actual. Now loading status calculation will be done based on adjusted design weight.
- Loading deviation statuses will now be calculated between Actual Loading and Updated Design
Update for Insight chart with over/ under loaded holes considering the adjusted design
- Over/Under loaded holes" chart for fired blasts in "Loading" option will display over and under loading based on the deviation between updated design and actual loading.
Update not loaded metrics in Open Blast Progress Chart
- In the existing open blast chart - "Progress and Water Presence", the calculation for weight not loaded yet - in mouse hover on each blast and "not loaded" weight metrics below the chart will be displayed based on "Weight" from "Adjusted Design Decks" and "Weight" from "Actual Decks"
Update for not loaded metrics in summary Blue Banner in Blast visualization
- In the existing blue summary banner in Blast visualization tab calculation for weight not loaded yet will be displayed based on "Weight" from "Adjusted Design Decks" and "Weight" from "Actual Decks"
Update for loading table in blast details hole information section with adjusted design
"Loading" table in the "Hole Information" section in the View blast screen is updated for below changes
- The header of this table is updated to - "Loading - Actual vs Updated Design"
- # Holes under ‘loaded’, ‘within’ and ‘over loaded’ will consider number of holes under loaded as per the updated design values
- Average design weight per hole (unit) will be based on average updated design weight per hole
- Total Design weight (unit) will be based on total updated design weight
New columns in the hole table with adjusted design
- New column for Total Updated Design Weight
- Update: "Difference - Updated Design Weight (unit)": Difference between Actual and Total updated design weight - To replace current "Difference - Product Weight (unit)"
- New column for list of comma separated products in the holes as per the updated design decks
Histogram Chart for Dipping deviation
- Histogram Chart - Dipping: chart will be accessed from "Hole View - Drilling".
- The chart is called "Drilling Depth Accuracy"
- The X axis data will represent difference between design and actual (Actual - Design) and y axis will be number of holes in that range
- X axis, labels will be displayed based on range (as per the VD) and should be dynamic based on the interval entered. The interval is configurable by the user.
- Only holes which has "Actual Depth" and "Design Depth" both values as "Non Null" will be represented in the chart.
- Mouse hover on each bar will tell the number of holes in that bar and the range it is displaying (x and y axis values
New ‘Hole Cross Section’ visualization
- Clicking on the Hole icon the Blast Plan Screen will result in the opening of a new page that lays down the cross sectional diagram of the hole for the user and will display Adjusted and Actual diagram view of the hole
- In any edge case when system cannot draw a deck even when there are values in actuals, system will display the message in place of Actual diagram - "Hole diagram could not be displayed due to incomplete actual information"
- In case when there are actual values for holes but no design values (for holes added in mobile devices and loaded), system will display "Hole diagram could not be displayed due to invalid design information" in place of "Design" and "Updated Design" diagrams with actual values in the Actual diagram.
Aug 26th, 2019 UPDATE
– Updated from August 12th release notes
Blast Undelete – Deleted Blasts List
- The user with write access now can undelete a deleted blast
- The deleted blasts will appear in a separate list
- When user clicks on “Blast” menu, the list of active blasts will be displayed
- User with write access can see “Deleted Blasts” button
- Clicking on “Deleted Blasts” will fetch the list of deleted blasts in a list
- The deleted blast list will have all the functionalities in the blast list except multi blast selection. The blast names in this list will be displayed differently.
Blast Undelete – Undelete Blast
- The user with write access can undelete a deleted blast
- User clicks on a blast from the deleted blast list
- User should be able to see all the blast details in 4 tabs – Hole details, Blast details, Blast media and Blast documents
- User will not be able to edit the blast, download blast report or refresh the list. All the other read only functionalities will remain the same
- User with write access will be able to undelete the blast using “Undelete Blast” button
- Clicking on the button will verify the undelete functionality with the user and confirming it will undelete the blast
- Undeleted blast will reappear again as active blast for the user in Insight – with all the functionalities
- Undeleted blast will reappear in mobile devices only if the blast if not fired and the blast is within the archive time duration. If you do not see a unfired blast reappear in mobile devices after undeleting it, please contact support.
Blast Clear Fire Date
- Users with write access can clear the fire date in the Edit page
- If a blast has been ‘fired’ by mistake in BlastIQ Insights the user can now remove that fire date by entering to the Edit page within a blast, clear the fire date and time and save the modifications
- The blast will reappear in mobile devices only if the blast is within the archive time duration. If you do not see an unfired blast reappear in mobile devices after undeleting it, please contact support.
Persist screen view between hole status and hole view tabs
Any user once switches between hole status and hole view tab the following information/views will be same and user will not require to select the information again. This behavior is applicable for both Single and Multi-Blast view.
Show ID (if it is on)
Legend (if it is on)
Zoom position within the blast
Hole cross section if shown
Display deleted blasts in a tabular list
The user with write access now can view a deleted blast
The deleted blasts will appear in a separate list
When user clicks on “Blast” menu, the list of active blasts will be displayed
User with write access can see “Deleted Blasts” button
Clicking on “Deleted Blasts” will fetch the list of deleted blasts in a list
The deleted blast list will have all the functionalities in the blast list except multi blast selection. The blast names in this list will be displayed differently.
Note: The Undelete functionality will be soon available.
Enable date range for Open Blasts
User will be able to apply time filter in the open blasts chart now
The time filters will apply with respect to First Import Date for the blasts which are not fired – blasts will be filtered based on First Imported Date in the user selected time range
The same set of filters will be available – Last 30 days, All date range, Month to date, Quarter to date, Year to date and Custom date range