Orica released an update to BlastIQ Mobile on 6th June 2019.
A notification will appear in the BlastIQ Mobile app on start-up once the update is available. We hope this will enable customers to perform the update without assistance from the specialist.
Features included in the June release:
- Blast progress can be viewed by hole status on the tablet on a per blast basis.
- Options related to the map have now been moved to the map page from the preferences page. This includes enabling GPS.
- The selectable area around the blast hole can be modified through the map options.
Up to Date Sync Details:
- Improvements have been made to the sync details. More details are available to inform users whether information has synchronised to and from the cloud.
- Support for faster build times and start up times
- Support for 5000 blast holes across the system
- Selected hole is now highlighted in green on the list view for better visibility
- A minimum zoom state has been set for the set path mode
- Hole length is now a required field when adding a blast hole on the map view
- Updated translation for "dipped" in Spanish