Orica has released an update to BlastIQ Mobile on 10th April 2019 (version 1.2.2433).
A notification will appear in the BlastIQ Mobile app on start-up once the update is available. We hope this will enable customers to perform the update without assistance from the specialist.
Features included in the April release:
- Basic GPS for positioning is available on the devices
- A north compass has been included on the map to assist in orientation.
- Diameter is included in the hole list - this field can be edited as required
- Diameter is a now a required field when adding a hole on the map view
- Users can now swipe to create a path to enable faster and easier path creation
- Hole list doesn't update automatically and requires a forced refresh
- Actual depth field shows 0.0m when nothing is entered
- Inclusion of hole status icons on the hole list
- Up sync defaults to yes