A step-by-step guide on how to add a hole to the map in BlastIQ™ Mobile
1. Have the map view open on the device.
2. Select the location of where a hole is to be added. Click and hold (long press). This will open the add hole panel on the right of the screen.
3. Enter the hole number, diameter and actual length in the fields provided. Click Add to plan.
4. The new hole will now be added to the plan with X and Y coordinates (please note that a Z coordinate will still need to be applied in SHOTPlus).
5. The new hole will also appear in the list view when added from the map.