Orica will release an update to BlastIQ™ Mobile in January 2019 (version 1.1.1924).
A notification will appear in the BlastIQ™ Mobile app on start-up once the update is available. We hope this will enable customers to perform the update without assistance from a specialist.
Features included in the January release:
Hole design visualisation
- Hole diagrams have been added to improve visualisation of deck designs
- Hole diagrams update on the fly when a loading rule or tolerance is applied
- Use BlastIQ™ Mobile in:
- French - Canadian
- Spanish - Universal
- Portuguese - Brazilian
Improved loading workflow
- Full screen charging panel allows for more hole information on screen at one time
- Next and previous buttons allow you to step through loading paths more efficiently
- Holes are marked as complete when hole has bulk loaded (previously required stemming)
- Fixed bug: Some data stops appearing on the interface when device wakes from sleep
- Fixed bug: Rounding error causing stemmed holes to be marked as "partially loaded"
- A more extensive list of pre-defined hole comments. New comments include:
- Dead hole
- Drill to contact
- Requires top up
- Topped up
- Not drilled
- Touch coal
- Removed the ability to mark a plan as blasted on the device (functionality moved to BlastIQ™)
- Changes to installer to allow multi-user installations on one device
Please share this information with your customers, so they are aware of the new features and improvements. We will also communicate this information to users online, via BlastIQ™ Support.
If you have any questions, please contact us at email@example.com.