Orica released an update to BlastIQ™ Mobile on the 22nd of November 2018.
A notification will appear in the BlastIQ™ Mobile app on start-up once the update is available. We hope this will enable customers to perform the update without assistance from a specialist, however a help centre article will be made available with instructions.
Features included in the November release:
A better map experience
- Add new holes to the map using a long-press gesture
- Flexible map size
Improved loading workflow
- Colour coded products
- Performance improvements
- More efficient data syncing
- Map only renders when active
- More efficient application startup
- Combined backfill and redrill alert messages to save space
- Loading rules will now calculate explosive weights and deck lengths using the product density and diameter of the hole, improving accuracy and making the design of rules easier
- Hide design decks with no length
- When no valid design can be calculated with the provided loading rules, a message is displayed to communicate the problem to the user
- Fixed bug: When adding new holes, the measurements were always metric
- Fixed bug: If backfill triggered on ShotPlus™ and BlastIQ™ Mobile, two backfill decks would appear
- Fixed bug: BlastIQ™ Mobile would use design length instead of actual to calculate deck horizons in certain circumstances
- Fixed bug: BlastIQ™ Mobile did not recalculate deck length after a deck was dipped
- Fixed bug: Actuals of 0.0 were being saved as 0.1
Please share this information with your customers, so they are aware of the new features and improvements. We will also communicate this information to users online, via BlastIQ™ Support.
If you have any questions, please contact us at email@example.com.