Orica will release BlastIQ™ Mobile version 1.1.1520 on 18th October 2018.
This release will require users to download the latest BlastIQ™ Mobile installer from the BlastIQ™ Help Centre.
The new installer will be available via the link above from 18th of October 2018. Until that time, the link above will direct to the September release of BlastIQ Mobile™.
Features included in the October release:
A better map experience
- Search for holes on the map view
- Uncluttered map with alert banners removed when in map view
- Holes requiring redrill show redrill icon on map view
- Holes short of depth tolerance show redrill notification
- Auto updater enables customers to perform their own updates in the future
- More selective data updating improves performance when entering data
- More efficient map rendering improves performance navigating the map view
Please share this information with your customers, so they are aware of the new features and improvements. We will also communicate this information to users online, via BlastIQ™ Support.
If you have any questions, please contact us at email@example.com.