A Step-by-step guide to install BlastIQ Mobile
1. Download the latest installer from here.
2. Run the .exe file from your downloads folder (or other location that you have set up for downloads to go to).
3. Accept the terms and conditions for the software. If your machine does not meet the minimum specifications for the software to install, an error message will appear informing you of what specification is not met by your device. If this appears for you, don't hesitate to get in touch with the Support Team.
4. Once the software has been installed, click on the shortcut for the BlastIQ Mobile software on your desktop or in your start menu.
5. Login using your windows email address and password (for Orica users, or use the email address and password provided by the Support Team for non-Orica users).
6. A device set-up screen will be displayed. Select the language of your choice and make sure 'Yes' is selected for the sync options (these are coloured in dark blue when selected). Now select the number of days using the Build Data dropdown for which you want to see the data. Enter a device name and select your site from the drop-down list - you will only see sites that you have permission to access—Click Build Data to proceed.
7. Once the site data has been built; you will see the list of users added to the site using the Admin portal. If no user is set up yet, the guest user will always allow the operator to use BlastIQ mobile. Click on a user to continue.
8. You will then be taken to the equipment screen. 'None' will be an option if you choose not to set an equipment list. Remember, the equipment can be managed using the Admin portal.
At times, some IT policy or antivirus may block BlastIQ mobile from running normally. If it happens to you, please add BlastIQ mobile application folder to its exception list.