Orica will release BlastIQ™ Mobile Version 1.1.0+ on 4th October 2018.
This release will require users to download the latest BlastIQ™ Mobile installer from the BlastIQ™ Help Centre.
Download Link: BlastIQ™ Mobile installer
The new installer will be available on the website and via the link above from 4th of October 2018. Until that time, the link above will direct to the June release of BlastIQ™ Mobile.
Features included in the September release:
A better map experience
- Smoother and more accurate pan, zoom and rotate,
- Hole statuses reflected in map view, including:
- Visual icons for designed, dipped, partially loaded and stemmed to the horizon
- Additional visuals to indicate wet vs dry or if a hole has a note attached
- A visual icon for holes that require backfill
Setting and following paths
- Set a path via the map view
- Display your created path as a list
- Update loading instructions based on hole condition, even in an offline state
- Product change based on water content of a hole if loading rule dictates
- Automatic flagging of a hole as “wet” or “dry” based on set water tolerance
- Automatically update design if hole requires backfill
- Choose between measuring in meters or feet
- Choose between measuring in kilograms or pounds
Please share this information with your customers, so they are aware of the new features and improvements. We will also communicate this information to users online, via BlastIQ™ Support.
If you have any questions, please contact us at email@example.com