Orica will release BlastIQ™ Version on the 2nd July 2018
- Added the ability on the Insights page to filter on the third blast location sub-division (if set up for your site)
- Add the ability for a user to manually input blasted volume rather than using the default calculation
- Added logic to exclude stemming from certain calculations or summaries
Added an Insight chart to see total load over time. Design load will display if blast originated from a SHOTPlus design file
Redesigned the Filter / Show by area on the Insights page
Added a chart to see percent of holes that are overloaded, underloaded and within tolerance over time. Applicable only to those sites that are integrated with SHOTPlus and BlastIQ Mobile
Added the ability to see who last updated a blast and when
Added ability to aggregate insights chart data by day, week or month
What's been fixed?
- Fixed an issue where the date would show up incorrectly on Insights charts if a firing time has not been added to a blast
- Various UI changes
- Adjusted dates so that they display in a more universal format
- Add an additional sub-division along with Pit and Bench in order to more specifically define blast location. If you would like to add an additional tier for blast location to your site, please contact BlastIQ support.
- Added an Insight chart to see total length blasted over time. Design length will display if blast originated from a SHOTPlus design file.
- Use a threshold for determining if loading was over or under designed loading.
- Applicable only to those sites that are integrated with SHOTPlus and BlastIQ Mobile
- Add ability for the user to sync a blast in order to get the latest changes from the cloud. Applicable only to those sites that are integrated with SHOTPlus and BlastIQ Mobile
- Fixed an issue that prevented the user from accessing the Location and Weather tab when editing a blast in Internet Explorer
- Fixed an issue where Blast Length was not populating prior to saving a blast