The production release of the new Web application will be available from the 16th of May 2018.
The release has a range of great new features and improvements, including:
- Users of FRAGTrack can now review sample data for an installation as a contiguous data set, independent of any changes to the Vision System device over the life of the installation.
- The updated home screen now shows the Fragmentation Run Chart for the selected Site and Installation, given the chosen Start and End Date range.
- A new Installations administration screen allows the creation and management of installations and their associated Vision System devices for a related site.
- Changes to the Device administration screen mean that devices are listed and grouped by the site they are installed at.
- Management of devices has been simplified, with the use of Serial, Label, Device Type and Notes being the main properties managed for each device.
- The Installation administration screen also presents installations grouped by the site at which they are installed.
- When administering a new or existing Installation, the user must stipulate what the related Site is, as well as the Installation Name, Imaging Device, Installation Type and Current Bin Increment.
- Changes to the Manage Users screen have included a new column called Edit Installations. This new security feature was required for those users who, as part of their role responsibilities, are required to manage site installations.
- Changes to the downloadable Excel and CSV files from the Tabular Results and other screens now include the related Installation as a new column.
Please share this information with your customers, so they are aware of the new features and improvements. We will also communicate this information to users online via BlastIQ™ Support.
If you have any questions, please contact us at email@example.com.