This document describes the steps to get Windows Mobile Device Center (WMDC) working with Windows 10 64 bit, WMDC is required to get your DIPPlus Device to connect to SHOTPlus.
This Article is in 3 Parts.
1 - Downloads and Preparation
1 - Install .Net 3.5
- Go to Control Panel --> Program and Features --> Turn Windows features on or off
- Check the .NET Framework 3.5 box and hit OK
2 - Download “WMDC-PACK”: https://downloads.blastiq.com/installers/WMDC/WMDC-Pack.zip
3- Unzip the contents of the WMDC-PACK
2 - Installation
4 - Install the “Pre-Installer(wmdc-drivers-x64.msi)” Double click on "wmdc-drivers-x64.msi" Downloaded in step 2
5 - Run the Windows Mobile Device Center Installer Double click on "drvupdate-amd64.exe" downloaded in step 2
- Please wait at least 3 minutes, as there is no window or any other visible activity
- Open TaskManager and Wait until
• CPU utilization is close to 0%
• there is no drvupdate-xxxxx.exe process
• there is only one msiexec.exe process
6 - Run as administrator "WMDC-Helper.exe"
7 - Restart Your Computer
8 - Open WMDC
9 - Connect Your DIPPlus device to the computer, and wait for the device drivers to finish the installation.
In most cases, your DIPPlus Device would be recognized by PC.
However, If you find that the device is still unable to connect to your PC, Please carry out the following steps.
3 - Preparing DIPPlus Devices for Connection
1 - Tap the Windows icon on DIPPlus Device
|2 - Open Settings|
|3 - Tap Connections|
|4 - Open "USB to PC" settings|
|5 - Uncheck "Enable Advanced network functionality.|
Connect Your DIPPlus device to the computer, and wait for the device drivers to finish the installation.
If you still face any issues, please contact BlastIQ Support for further help.