The Blast Outcome Summary dialogue gives you the option to fill in details of the blast to provide a record of the blast conditions and outcomes. This is similar to creating an electronic blast record that will permanently stay with the blast file.
The Blast Outcome Summary dialogue has a number of different tabs for filling in blast details:
- Header: Enter General information such as Engineer, blast time, dates loaded etc. The Firing time of a blast can be automatically if you are using the Ikon system and upload a blaster file to SHOTPlus.
- Environment: Enter information such as wind speed and cloud cover. Also enter monitoring information either manually or populated from vibration monitors setup with in the design.
- Fragmentation: If fragmentation analysis had been done on the blast, results can be entered here, as well as customer and Orica comments.
- Profile: Enter a description of heave and throw, and comments on the power trough.
- Overbreak: Enter comments on the amount of overbreak experienced.
- KPI: Measure KPI results and enter comments on Fragmentation, Throw, Digability, Environmentals, and Firing Schedule
- Blast Design: Enter actual blast information including number of holes fired or populate automatically from the design.
- Products: Populate a list of resources used in the blast from the SHOTPlus design.