Skip to main content
2.6.10 SHOTPlus™ Underground Beta Release Notes
- Version 2.6.10 of SHOTPlus™ Underground Beta, first offered to users on Friday 17th November 2023.
- A notification will appear on start-up in SHOTPlus™ Underground Beta once the update is available.
- For further information on updating the SHOTPlus™, please contact the BlastIQ™ Support Team via support.blastiq.com.
- Holes without an EBS delay will show as a blank field when exporting text files.
- Minor improvements were made to WebGen™ encoding reports.
- Users were unable to import holes when specifying only charge length and design length.
- Some files were not able to be used as templates and were causing menu items in Blast Properties to duplicate.
- Users are now able to specify WebGen™ products for text import.
- Hole ID was displaying incorrectly in EBS logging reports.
- Ring Manager sort order was reversed.
Have more questions? Submit a request