- Version 6.17.3 of SHOTPlus™ Beta, first offered to users on Friday 17th November 2023.
- A notification will appear on start-up in SHOTPlus™ Beta once the update is available.
- For further information on updating the SHOTPlus™, please contact the BlastIQ™ Support Team via support.blastiq.com.
Some users with Intel™ graphics cards have been experiencing unexpected crashes of the software while using Section View or the Profile Tool. This most often occurs when there are multiple windows open and updates to the display being rendered.
For more information on this issue, please refer to this article.
- Users can now update an existing blast using IREDES files. Please refer to the knowledge base article for important information about how the tool interprets hole status.
- Updated nomenclature for vibration and airblast modelling scaling laws to align with industry standards.
- Minor changes have been made to WebGen™ encoding reports.
- Some licensing calls were updated to improve handling.
- Changes were made to loading sheet report to improve readability.
- Text file export templates will now remember user selections for including headers or applying to selected items.
- Some minor UI issues were rectified.
- Quantities Summary was not updating after bulk loading factors changes.
- Quantities Report was not updating after adjusting loading via the hole table.
- Users were triggering an error when using the Print (New) function causing incomplete plans to print.
- Loading factors were not being applied when using the Edit Hole dialog.
- Row and hole counter was not incrementing as expected when using the row tool.
- The "Extended firing data with cosines" option is now available in the Export menu.
- The grade RL line was displaying incorrectly on the hole diagram.
- Strata were sometimes not displaying correctly in the Loading view.
- Some users were having issues licensing SHOTPlus™ for the first time.