- Version 6.17.1 of SHOTPlus™ Beta, first offered to users on Thursday 19th October 2023.
- A notification will appear on start-up in SHOTPlus™ Beta once the update is available.
- For further information on updating the SHOTPlus™, please contact the BlastIQ™ Support Team via support.blastiq.com.
Update to Graphical Charging Rules behaviour
SHOTPlus™ has updated the Graphical Charging Rule interface to provide more defined behaviour at the intersection between ranges.
What does this mean for users:
- Existing rule sets will be converted to honor the new behaviour when opened in SHOTPlus™ Surface versions 6.17.1 or later.
- The new format betters reflects the way deck lengths are applied to blastholes and as a result, the deck length at the beginning of each range has been reduced by 100 mm.
Detailed information of these changes can be found in this Knowledge Base Article:
- Users were unable to import plans from BlastIQ™ when there was a hole type or tolerance mismatch.
- When using the "Move objects onto surface" tool, changes to hole co-ordinates were not retained.
- When marking strata in the Profile Logging tool, reading positions were not being captured in the table.
- The transform co-ordinates tool was not applying changes that the user has entered.