Skip to main content
6.15.1 SHOTPlus™ Beta Release Notes
- Version 6.15.1 of SHOTPlus™ Beta, first offered to users on Wednesday 2nd August 2023.
- A notification will appear on start-up in SHOTPlus™ Beta once the update is available.
- For further information on updating the SHOTPlus™, please contact the BlastIQ™ Support Team via support.blastiq.com.
- 'Wet Sides' charging rules can now be exported to BlastIQ™.1, 2, 3
- Added the ability to export 'wet state' tolerances to BlastIQ™ for the application of wet charging rules.3
- Detailed report which can be generated from the Time Envelope tool which includes:
- Time Window used.
- Distance to blast centriod from each monitoring point.
- Maximum Instantaneous Charge (MIC) for each monitoring point.
- MIC and Air Velocity for each monitoring point.
- Peak Particle Velocity (PPV) for each monitoring point.
- Added the ability to set the 'Slice Direction' for holes to the bearing where the minimum perpendicular burden exists via the 'Profile Wizard'.
- Wet sides loading rules can only be exported when using Graphical Charging Rules. For more information on Graphical Charging Rules, see the Knowledge Base Article, here.
- To export wet sides loading rules, ensure 'Include Wet Sides Rules' is activated under 'Blast Properties' > 'BlastIQ Options' > 'Default export options'
- Wet sides loading rules and wet state tolerances are only compatible with the following releases:
- BlastIQ™ Mobile UI/Host version 1.18.39 or greater.
- LOADPlus™ BlastIQ™ version 1.18.39 or greater.
- When using the measurement tool in secondary windows, the dimensions dialog now appears to give context around measurements.
- The last five 'Tools' commands have been added to the right-click menu.
- Sections of the Exclusion Area Tool are now collapsible to maximise the amount of visible screen area when using the tool.
- Undo stack updated to allow up to 100 individual undos, or up to 100 MB of data.
- Using the 'H' and 'V' keys when drawing a lasso now results in horizontal and vertical lines respectively.
- Extended firing data with cosines can now be exported in imperial units where SHOTPlus™ display is set to 'Imperial'.
- The following have been deprecated from individual charging rules:
- Horizon Tolerances.
- Weight Tolerances.
- Maximum Weight.
- Volume Calculation Mode now adjusted via icon in the bottom right-hand corner of the SHOTPlus™ status bar.1
- Manually loading adjustments were not being saved when applied via the 'Edit Hole' dialog.
- Adjustments to hole bearing were not affecting 'Slice Direction' resulting in the incorrect burden being calculated in the 'Profile Wizard'.
- Moving holes between BlastIQ™ plans where KPIs or Tags were not present was resulting in a 'Server not available' message which was preventing users from moving holes between plans.
- Temperature measurements importing via the 'Text Importer' were not being saved with the SHOTPlus™ file.
- 'Filter and Search' was not correctly filtering holes with a measured temperature.
- Generating certain Reports was resulting in an error message.
- Deleting holes with WebGen™ encoder links was resulting in an unhandled exception.
- The reference of the applied Charging and Initiation Rule were not being updated in the Edit Hole Dialog when loading was adjusted.
- Extra detonators included in LGF files were not being importing into SHOTPlus™ in all situations.
- Graphical Charging Rules were displaying incorrectly in certain situations.
- SHOTPlus™ was incorrectly adjusting charging rule deck lengths when exporting to BlastIQ™ in certain situations.
Have more questions? Submit a request