- Version 6.14.15 of SHOTPlus™ Beta, first offered to users on Tuesday 11th July 2023.
- A notification will appear on start-up in SHOTPlus™ Beta once the update is available.
- For further information on updating the SHOTPlus™, please contact the BlastIQ™ Support Team via support.blastiq.com.
An inconsistency between SHOTPlus™ and BlastIQ™ with regards to the handling of 'Wet States' for the application of 'Wet' Charging Rules has been identified. Users should be aware of the following:
When using Graphical Charging Rules in SHOTPlus™, holes are considered 'Wet' for the application of Wet Charging Rules when the measured amount of water exceeds the 'Wet State' tolerance for the particular Hole Type. However, once charging rules are exported to BlastIQ™ a hole is considered wet when the measured amount of water is > 0.
This inconsistency will be rectified in upcoming releases of SHOTPlus™ and BlastIQ™ Mobile. Until rectified, SHOTPlus™ will display a warning message when exporting to BlastIQ™ with rules that may be affected by this inconsistency.
This inconsistency does not impact users who are using traditional charging rules.
- Improved warning messages, regarding BlastIQ™ functionality, that are displayed when exporting a plan.1
- Enabled setting the profile slice for a hole with measurements within the profile wizard.
- Analytics view now evaluates hole state based on the Drill Adjusted Design Length, where Drill Adjusted Design Length is enabled.
- Redundant 'Backbreak' and 'Sidebreak' values shown in the Markout Wizard have been deprecated.
- Top of Deck and Weight Loading Accuracy Analytics View windows are now evaluated based on Hole Type Tolerances.
- 24 Intercepts now available by default for SHOTPlus™ Premier users.
- Rules that are not supported for re-application in the field are now referred to as Type 2 charging rules For more information, see the Knowledge Base Article, here.
- Visibility Manager behaviour was not consistent when the manager was not fully visible.
- When loading a Loading Rule file, the user interface was not updating to show the rules in all cases.
- 'Place new rule below the currently selected rule' setting was not correctly positioning new rules.
- Adjust Intervals tool was not adjusting intervals correctly when using the Maximum Instantaneous Charge setting.
- Lasso tool was not drawn on-screen when off-axis in the volume overview tool.
- Not selecting a Hole Type for additional holes added by an i-kon™ Logger II import was causing a null reference exception.
- Fixed a spelling error in the BlastIQ™ licencing dialog.
- Grade RL was not persisting when adding holes in certain situations.
- Wet State Tolerance was incorrectly set to 0.1 minimum value.
- Edit opening point dialog was not opening in certain situations.
- SHOTPlus™ was getting stuck in an infinite loop on the BlastIQ™ export dialog.
- Removing Boretrack data from holes was not re-setting the measurements for a hole.
- Holes were incorrectly shown as 'Overdrilled' in Hole Depth Variance View when the Measured and Design length were equal.