- Version 6.14.6 of SHOTPlus™ Beta, first offered to users on Wednesday 12th April 2023.
- A notification will appear on start-up in SHOTPlus™ Beta once the update is available.
- For further information on updating the SHOTPlus™, please contact the BlastIQ™ Support Team via support.blastiq.com.
- SHOTPlus™ now allows multiple Profile Charging Rules to be defined.1
- Profile Charging Rules can now be assigned per Charging Rule.1
- Graphical Charging Rules can now have a 'Minimum Hole Length'.2
- Multiple Profile Charging Rules, and the ability to assign a Profile Charging Rule per charging rule is only available when using Graphical Charging Rules. More information on Graphical Charging Rules, can be found here.
- Minimum hole length is set per charging rule, within the 'Edit charging rule' dialog, by selecting the 'Min hole depth' button.
- The logic for Profile Charging Rules has been clarified via user interface improvements, and aligned with Strata Definition rules.1
- The logic for Strata Definition Rules has been clarified via user interface improvements.1
- Profile Log indicator now shows when turned on, regardless of visibility of Hole ID.
- Minimum deck length for all Profile Alternatives is now a global setting.2
- Lead-in indicator for WebGen™ 100 and WebGen™ 200 initiation designed changed to BID.
- 'Profile Loading Alternative' dialog renames 'Profile Charging Rules'.
- Users will now be given the option to choose another licencing option when failing to licence SHOTPlus™ with a BlastIQ™ Licence.
- 'Layer' property can now be imported for Polylines via the Text Importer.
- New loading icon added the the 'Survey Assessment'.
- When importing new blastholes via the text importer, users can import Collar Coordinates only.3
- Previously the logic for Profile Charging Rules and Strata Definition was not aligned. In certain circumstances this resulted in decks being positioned incorrectly when using Profile Charging Rules.
- The Minimum deck length for all rules will override the minimum deck length for Profile Charging Rules. This can be adjusted via 'Edit' > 'Blast Properties' > 'Loading rules' and adjusting the 'Minimum deck length for all rules'.
- The remaining, required, blasthole properties will be inferred from the 'Default Design Data' dialog.
- In certain circumstances the Exclusion Area Tool was calculating an incorrect Horizontal Distance.
- Editing multiple holes via the edit dialog tool was causing the Hole Track of all selected holes to be projected to a single point.
- An exception was occurring when connection multiple holes for a WebGen™ 100 or WebGen™ 200 blast.