- Version 6.14.2 of SHOTPlus™ Beta, first offered to users on Friday 24th March 2023.
- A notification will appear on start-up in SHOTPlus™ Beta once the update is available.
- For further information on updating the SHOTPlus™, please contact the BlastIQ™ Support Team via support.blastiq.com.
This upgrade will include changes affecting backwards compatibility.
SHOTPlus™ has undergone a refactor of it’s blasthole data structure. This work was undertaken to improve integration between SHOTPlus™ and BlastIQ™ to better align the information presented to users when comparing blast design information as well as blast outcomes within the BlastIQ™ ecosystem.
What does this mean for users:
- Existing files, saved in versions prior to SHOTPlus™ Beta 6.14.1, will still open in newer versions moving forward.
- Existing files, saved in the newer SHOTPlus™ Beta 6.14.1 and onwards, will no longer be compatible with prior versions.
- Existing Text Import and Text Export Templates using superseded terminology for data fields will link to data fields with new terminology on first use.
Due to the above compatibility issues it is recommended that updates of for SHOTPlus™ are completed ASAP for all users.
Detailed information of these changes can be found in this Knowledge Base Article:
General information on the Beta 6.14 upgrades can be found in these release notes:
- A minor bug with the text importer had become critical with the latest blasthole refactor changes. Users were not able to import point clouds via the text importer. This has been resolved.