- Version 6.12.10 of SHOTPlus™ Beta, first offered to users on Thursday, 27th October 2022.
- A notification will appear on start-up in SHOTPlus™ Beta once the update is available.
- For further information on updating the SHOTPlus™, please contact the BlastIQ™ Support Team via support.blastiq.com.
- Assume Wet
- 'Wet - Unknown' renamed 'Assume Wet'.1
- Holes marked as 'Assume Wet' are treated as wet holes for the application of Loading Rules.
- No water measurements will be exported to BlastIQ™ for holes marked as 'Assume Wet'
- Loading rules will not be applied in BlastIQ™ for holes marked as 'Assume Wet'.
- Holes marked as 'Assume Wet' will be protected from the automatic reapplication of rules in SHOTPlus™.2
- Where a hole marked as 'Assume Wet' receives a water measurement, the 'Assume Wet' tag will be cleared and the water measurement will be applied to the hole.
- SHOTPlus™ now maintains 'Depth to Water' where a hole has a water measurement and a new length measurement is received.3
- A backfill deck is now added to all holes beyond backfill tolerance.4
- Selection of holes enabled from within the Volume Overview window.
- 'Auto' surfaces removed from selectable layers.
- When importing measurements for holes with manually edited loading, users will now be prompted to reapply loading rules.
- Time Envelope now evaluated on the time displayed on the plan, rather than potential sub-millisecond timing.
- Back and Forward arrows in the hole table disabled where a single hole is selected.
- Bulk explosive display colours now displayed for Graphical Loading Rules.
- Selected holes will now been shown highlighted in the Row View at the bottom of the Hole Table.
- Text objects can now be moved using the 'Move Objects onto Surface' functionality.
- 'Assume Wet' acts as a design property for holes.
- Holes tagged as 'Assume Wet' are treated as unsupported rules for BlastIQ™ users. Where new measurements are received for holes tagged as 'Assume Wet' users will be prompted to reapply loading rules.
- Where a hole receives a length measurement that is less than the Depth to Water, the depth to water of the hole will be cleared if no new water measurement is entered or received.
- Based on the tolerances defined in SHOTPlus™ and a comparison between the 'Design' length and the 'Actual' or 'Drilled' length. To prevent backfill decks being added, disable the backfill tolerance for a specific hole type.
- Assume Wet
- Tie legend text was not visible when using SHOTPlus™ with a black background.
- Creating a hole with 'Drill to Length' drilling method was resulting in holes with a Grade RL above the Collar RL in certain circumstances.
- The Sub-drill specified in Default Design Data was not being assigned to holes imported via the text importer with incomplete design information.
- Clearing the actual collar and toe was not resetting collar positions where drill data was present.
- Certain warning messages were being shown twice when exporting to BlastIQ™.
- Blast volume was not indicated in the Volume Overview tool when opened.
- Bench Height was being incorrectly calculated for holes in certain situations.
- An error was incorrectly given when importing temperature data in the text importer with blank cells present.
- An error was incorrectly given when marking a hole as Not Drilled via the text importer.
- Editing the 'Drill To' method for multiple holes could result in incorrect design parameters in certain situations.
- Recording a temperature for a hole was not updating the hole from Design mode to Updated Design mode.