Note: Approval from Marketing is required prior to the AVM function being turned on in BlastIQ for a site available to customers. This feature must be turned on by the BlastIQ Support Team.
1. Select required site for Modelling in BlastIQ.
2. Enable features for Blast Measures and modelling. Select Site Admin, Optional Features, Tick Enable measures for blasting, and Manage Environmental Monitoring of Blasting.
3. Create points of interest. Select view points of interest or table from monitoring points.
Create or upload POI.
Populate POI Fields.
4. Create and configure a new domain. Navigate to the Vibration Prediction tab, select create a new domain, and enter parameters. Click Update.
5. Configure a Point of Interest to a Domain. Upload Seed Waves and modelling parameters.
6. Submit a blast for modelling. Any blast is able to be submitted for modelling. Navigate to the Vibration Prediction tab and click on Upload and submit blast.
Upload a SHOTPlus file and fill in the Job Description field.
To submit an existing BlastIQ file, navigate to the blast tab and under the Vibration Prediction menu, click Submit current blast for prediction. Enter the job description and configure.
7. Historical and current blast level submissions can be viewed via the blast prediction option within the blasts tab.
Select job number and POI to view detailed calculations.
8. Site level blast submissions can be viewed via the vibration prediction tab.
9. Once measured data has been entered into measures, comparative data is displayed on the blast details page.