Note: This applies to charging licenses only.
If you have created loading designs for the blastholes in SHOTPlus (e.g. by applying loading rules) then you can export the designs to DIPPlus as described below. Otherwise, in DIPPlus v2.1.6 or later, the loading rules themselves are exported to DIPPlus along with the rest of the blast data and DIPPlus can apply the rules on the fly (if they meet certain conditions).
After releasing some or all of the blastholes for loading (or if you have disabled the 'release for loading step entirely), you can then import their charging design into DIPPlus. You do this by making use of DIPPlus's data merging feature.
You can merge the charging design with the data that's already on your DIPPlus unit in two ways. You can use the direct USB data connection to SHOTPlus or you can export the charging data to a BML file from within SHOTPlus and then copy the file onto your mobile device.
Before proceeding, run SHOTPlus and open the .spf file containing the charging design you want to merge into DIPPlus.
Method 1: Using the USB Data link
1. Connect your device to the PC on which SHOTPlus is running.
2. In DIPPlus, open the file containing the data that has already been collected for the blast.
3. Tap the IMPORT button.
DIPPlus will import the latest data from SHOTPlus and merge it with the blast.
Method 2: Using BML Files
1. In SHOTPlus, choose File / Export / Blasting Markup Language file and ensure the Charging State option is ticked. If you have previously exported data from this blast to a BML file, it is recommended that you specify a different file name this time. You can copy the exported BML file to another PC if necessary, for example if your device is not in the same physical location as your SHOTPlus PC.
2. Connect your mobile device to the PC with a USB cable.
3. Run Windows Explorer and navigate to the BML file containing the charging data.
4. Right click on the file and choose Send To / Mobile Device. If this option doesn't exist under the Send To menu, you will need to install 'Send To Mobile'.
5. Click 'Send' to upload the file to the device. The default destination on the device is the 'My Documents' folder.
6. In DIPPlus, open the file containing the dipping data that has already been collected for the blast.
7. Tap Menu / File / Import from File...
8. Select the newly exported BML file containing the charging data and click 'Import'.