Note: Blaster's Desktop is for Orica internal Employees only.
Blaster's Desktop not loading all Orica applications
Blaster's Desktop not recognizing you as an Orica Employee on Orica Network when trying to activate SHOTPlus or any other Orica Products
Unable to download the applications.
Please make sure that you are connected to the Orica network either at a site or via the VPN
- Click OK on the error message.
Click Program Settings
Click Change Proxy
Select "Auto-detect proxy" and Click OK
Close Blaster's Desktop
Delete the Internet folder at "C:\ProgramData\Orica\Internet" on some machines this folder may be located at D Drive "D:\ProgramData\Orica\Internet"
Run the Blaster's Desktop
Blaster's Desktop's Title will say "for registered users"
- Connect to Orica network using VPN (Pulse Secure)
- Follow Steps as mentioned above
- Restart Blaster's Desktop
Note: To open Proxy Settings from within SHOTPlus please follow below procedure
- Open SHOTPlus, Click Edit
- Click Program Settings
- Select Online Services
- Click Change Proxy
- Select "Auto detect proxy" and Click OK
- Click "Test Connect" and Click OK
- Restart SHOTPlus