Note: Blaster's Desktop is for Orica internal Employees only.
- Blaster's Desktop not loading all Orica applications
- Blaster's Desktop not recognizing you as an Orica Employee on Orica Network when trying to activate SHOTPlus or any other Orica Products
- Unable to download the applications.
Please make sure that you are connected to the Orica network either at a site or via the VPN
- Click OK on the error message.
2. Click Program Settings
3. Click Change Proxy
4. Select "Auto-detect proxy"
5. Click OK
6. Close Blaster's Desktop
7. Delete the Internet folder at "C:\ProgramData\Orica\Internet" on some machines this folder may be located at D Drive "D:\ProgramData\Orica\Internet"
8. Run the Blaster's Desktop
Blaster's Desktop's Title will say "for registered users"
- Connect to Orica network using VPN (Pulse Secure)
- Follow Steps as mentioned above
- Restart Blaster's Desktop
Note: To open Proxy Settings from within SHOTPlus please follow below procedure
- Open SHOTPlus, Click Edit
- Click Program Settings
- Select Online Services
- Click Change Proxy
- Select "Auto detect proxy" and Click OK
- Click "Test Connect" and Click OK
- Restart SHOTPlus