- Version 6.12.6 of SHOTPlus™ Beta, first offered to users on Monday 10th October 2022.
- A notification will appear on start-up in SHOTPlus™ Beta once the update is available.
- For further information on updating the SHOTPlus™, please contact the BlastIQ™ Support Team via support.blastiq.com.
- Loading rules that are not based on the most up-to-date condition for a hole are now shown in bold and italics and tagged as '[Not updated]'.
- When holes are imported from BlastIQ™ without a Collar Elevation SHOTPlus™ will now:
- Clip holes to any existing, registered, bench surface; or
- If no registered bench surface is present, or the X Y coordinates of the hole fall outside the extent of the bench surface SHOTPlus™ will assign a Collar Elevation based on the average elevation of all holes in the plan; or
- If no registered bench surface is present, or the X Y coordinates of the hole fall outside the extent of the bench surface, and there are no existing collar coordinates in the plan a Collar Elevation of 0 will be assigned.
- When importing blasts from BlastIQ™ and the Hole Types and/or Material Types for existing holes do not match what is present in SHOTPlus™, users are now given the option to copy (or not copy) the Hole Types and/or Material types present in BlastIQ™.1
- Added the ability to view Design and Actual explosive decks as user defined colours in the SHOTPlus™ scene explorer.
- Option available from 'Edit' > 'Blast Properties' > 'Loading visualisation options'.2
- Changing Hole Type and/or Material Type will trigger a re-application of loading rules where 'Reapply rules automatically' is turned on.
- Deck colours can be based on BlastIQ™ Display Colours where a plan is linked to a BlastIQ™ site or user-defined custom display colours. Default display colours are pre-defined for certain products when using the 'custom display colours'. Where no BlastIQ™ colours or custom display colours is defined, products will displayed using legacy colours.
- Grade RL added as property in SHOTPlus™:
- When importing new blasts from BlastIQ™, SHOTPlus™ will assign the Grade RL based on the value specified by BlastIQ™.
- Grade RL can be imported into the SHOTPlus™ text importer.
- Grade RL can be imported via the SHOTPlus™ text exporter.
- Added Grade RL label to SHOTPlus™ hole diagrams.
- Added Grade RL as a column in the Hole Table.
- When a hole is 'Drill to length' drilling method, subdrill is now an editable property.
- Warning added when uploading a plan to BlastIQ™ where any holes are > 50 km from the defined site centre.
- Cursor snapping logic improved where two points, at different elevations, were aligned for the viewer.
- Improved logic for checking BlastIQ™ login token.
- Improved Extended Firing Data output to consider adjacent explosive decks.
- Improved reporting of BlastIQ™ login errors.
- Changed wording of sync button in BlastIQ™ Blast Report dialog to 'Import' to reflect the functionality.
- When creating a polyline or polygon for 3D points, SHOTPlus™ will not draw the polyline or polygon based on the order the 3D points were selected in.
- BlastIQ™ activations are now renewed in the background when users log in to BlastIQ™ within SHOTPlus™.
- Holes can now be selected from the Volume Overview tool.
- Renamed 'Show Collars Only' to 'Show Holes Only' in Analytics View.
- Grade RL added as property in SHOTPlus™:
- Not all measured decks were being represented in the Hole History in certain situations.
- SHOTPlus™ was sending 'Depth to Water' measurements greater than the length of the hole they were assigned to in certain situations.
- Water measurements in SHOTPlus™ were being deleted when importing from BlastIQ™ in certain situations.
- More than 12 items were being allowed to be added to the tie-in palette result in an unhandled exception.
- SHOTPlus™ was incorrectly blocking exports of plans where products defined in the loading rules were not matched to the BlastIQ™ site, but loading rules were not being exported.
- The menu option to set a Loading Factor for hole was not working.
- Manually edited holes had two different Updated Design charge weights in certain situations.
- Certain measurements, imported from BlastIQ™ during the creation of BlastIQ™ Blast Reports, were not being saved to the SHOTPlus™ file, resulting in a mismatch of results between the report and the SHOTPlus™ file.
- Reinstated 0 ms option in the Time Envelope calculation window.
- Loading View was not updating when importing from BlastIQ™ with the dialog open.
- Drill to Floor Surface were not updating when the floor surface was moved in certain situations.