- Version 6.12.3 of SHOTPlus™ Beta, first offered to users on Wednesday 7th September 2022.
- A notification will appear on start-up in SHOTPlus™ Beta once the update is available.
- For further information on updating the SHOTPlus™, please contact the BlastIQ™ Support Team via support.blastiq.com.
- BlastIQ™ Import Behaviour:
- SHOTPlus™ now applies backfill and re-drill tolerances to holes without specific loading rules.
- SHOTPlus™ now maintains manually edited loading when importing from BlastIQ™.
- SHOTPlus™ no longer copies the adjusted design for existing holes in a plan from BlastIQ™, adjusted design in SHOTPlus™ is based on imported measurements, loading rule application, and current loading structure.
- When importing new holes (any hole that does not exist in the current SHOTPlus™ plan) SHOTPlus™ will import the adjusted charging and initiation design from BlastIQ™ and mark the holes as manually edited.
- SHOTPlus™ now stores an internal flag for holes loaded with loading rules unsupported by BlastIQ™.
- Where loading rules are reapplied automatically, SHOTPlus™ will now ensure that empty holes have a loading design, prior to measurements being assigned to a hole, loading rules being reapplied and an updated loading design being generated.
- After updating, SHOTPlus™ will now include an update message on the 'Welcome' dialog with a link to the BlastIQ™ release notes page.
- Link to SHOTPlus™ release notes page included in the SHOTPlus™ About dialog.
- Added the ability to add multiple different tabs, with different settings, to the Time Envelope tool.
- Added the ability to import GeoTiff files1.
- Added 'Butt Check' tool2.
- Added 'Hole Type Label' field to SHOTPlus™ text exporter.
- SHOTPlus™ Beta Licences will no longer auto-authenticate for Orica users.
- To import GeoTiff files select 'File' > 'Import' > 'Georeferenced Image' from the main toolbar in SHOTPlus™.
- To activate the 'Butt Check' tool select 'Tool' > 'Holes' 'Butt Check' from the main toolbar in SHOTPlus™.
- BlastIQ™ Import Behaviour:
- Added horizon adjustment option for non-variable decks to the 'Edit Explosive Deck' dialog.
- When adjusting deck lengths via the Hole Table Loading Diagram, the adjustment indicator is now extended to the left of the screen.
- Initiation products recorded in BlastIQ™ are now itemised in the 'Parameters Changes' tab within the 'Hole History' dialog.
- Initiation products recorded in BlastIQ™ now show in SHOTPlus™ Hole Table loading diagrams.
- Added customisable display options for the SHOTPlus™ Summary Block.
- BlastIQ™ Blast Report will now print all tabs defined in the Time Envelope tool.
- When merging two SHOTPlus™ files, blasthole relabelling will only apply to holes with duplicate hole IDs that are being added to the existing plan.
- Added warning for users when completing a vibration prediction for blasts were explosive decks are not firing.
- Aligned naming of OBJ imports.
- Added manual transform capability to OBJ imports.
- Added 'Re-drill of' to Quantities tab.
- Standard resolution is now the default option when generating an exclusion zone surface in the Exclusion Zone Calculator.
- Safety Factor disabled in the Exclusion Zone Calculator when generating an exclusion zone based on a constant radius.
- Page orientation now only impacts map pages in the BlastIQ™ Blast Report.
- The following objects will now be printed where visible:
- OBJ photogrammetry surfaces.
- Image overlays.
- EBS adjust intervals tool now allows users to select adjustment methodology.
- SHOTPlus™ will now validate that 'depth to water' measurements prior to BlastIQ™ Export and inform user of inconsistencies.
- The following quantities tabs can now be included in the BlastIQ™ Blast Report:
- Quantities by Hole Type.
- Bulk Explosive Quantities.
- Packaged Explosive Quantities.
- Inert Product Quantities.
- Initiating Explosive Quantities.
- WebGen™ Quantities.
- OBJ imports were failing where the decimal delimiter in the OBJ file did not match the decimal delimiter defined in the local regional settings.
- Null depths were being reported as 0.0 m in Hole History dialog.
- Manual Entries calculation within the Exclusion Zone Calculator was not working for empty blastholes.
- Clearing a loading design from a blasthole loaded with detonating cord tracing was not clearing the detonating cord from the hole's loading design.
- When importing into SHOTPlus™ via the text importer, and null values were provided for Hole Type or Material Type, holes were not assigned value per the default values dialog.
- Profile Loading Alternatives were not being applied correctly due to an internal rounding error.
- Deleted Blast Tags and Blast KPIs were being included in BlastIQ™ Blast Reports generated in SHOTPlus™.
- Monitoring point inputs were being displayed in metric units when Program settings were set to display imperial units.
- Profile Loading Alternative minimum deck lengths were not being adhered to in certain situations.
- Rounding error in Graphical Charging rules was causing decks 0 length decks to be displayed as 0.1 m.
- Fired blasts filter not working correctly when using the 'Move Holes Between BlastIQ Plans' tool in SHOTPlus™.
- Exclusion zone outputs were not working as expected when clipping to topography surfaces.
- Points imported via OBJ were being incorrectly offset from their defined location.